The Code Audit (CA) team is responsible for Quality Assurance of any and all 3rd party and custom developed themes and plugins for our system.
- Josh Roy, UITS Web Lab
- Steve Maresca, University Security
- Joel Salisbury, Graduate School
- Jamison Judd, School of Education
- Russell Jancewicz, University Security
Code Audit Process (only applies to departments who use sandboxes to develop custom theme or plugin)
- Initial Review for new custom theme/plugin takes about two weeks after submission, with the approval from at least 3 members of the CA team
- Follow-up Review for minor CSS/HTML updates/fixes requires approval from at least 2 members of the CA team. Review time varies based on how much is changed.
- Follow-up Review for major code updates will be treated as Initial Review.